Clear all

Vaccines / funding for wars

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Registered
Topic starter
(@bobawake)

I truly wish that President Trump would come out against the vaccines and unnecessary funding of forever wars.  This bothers me, however I 100% suport President Trump and MAGA taking over the reigns of the USA this coming November, so I am all in.  

2 Replies
Registered
(@helovsu2)

If wishes had wings, we wouldn’t be in wars like this. I truly believe that once having "back up support, and power, President Trump "will say many things that he just cannot say right now. It was difficult for me to have a discussion with my doctor, who believes in vaccines. But as I told him, if you didn’t believe in vaccines, you would lose your license!! Yes, I told him how many people I’ve lost; yes I told him they were personal members of my family; Yes I told him about the VAERS.hhs.gov. but he doesn’t want to believe it because he can’t without losing his license. I don’t think anybody is sleeping at night. I had a dream about President Trump before all of the legal came down on him. I saw him standing in front of a New York window. He was so worried, so concerned, "should he risk his life to continue; should he risk his family, his belongings, "everything he is? I’ve never understood nor had feelings that "he had that night other than in that dream. Have faith.

Registered
(@sandra)

some your anecdotes about your Dr. made me think.

**I had a Dr hysterical to get me on drugs and frequent tests. I said "no". Looking for "cover", I saw a good Baylor Medical Center Dr who, in turn, had insurance sent letters to me & the Dr forbidding sending me tests etc because "she doesn't need it and don't expect her to pay you."  
However, the good Baylor Dr still advocated for the vax. I think it's an institutional thing. They probably had his office bugged.

**I asked a new Dr. my go-to question "If I get covid, will you provide home treatment" She said "no", I'd go to the hospital and go on Remdesivir.  I got out of there stat.

**The next Dr encouraged the vax and Pfizer. Unfortunately, last week I received a letter from his clinic saying he had died. Likely "suddenly". 

**My dentist and his wife are on their 10th booster. We've been friends 20 years. Makes me sad. Their dtr was my music student.