In an exclusive interview with War Room: Impeachment President Trump’s personal attorney, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, laid out a concise argument summarizing his investigative actions in Ukraine.
If Mayor Giuliani does have the documents that he mentioned, it is imperative that the House Judiciary Committee have access to those documents and meet with Mayor Giuliani in-person on Capitol before the House impeachment vote.
In Episode 63, War Room co-host Jason Miller presented Mayor Giuliani with a summary of his investigation and asked if it was accurate analysis of work:
- That President Trump’s campaign was illegally interfered with due to a made up story that made its way into the disproven Steele Dossier that helped launch the entire Russia hoax;
- The possible Ukrainian mismanagement or outright theft of up to $5.3B in U.S. foreign aid to Ukraine during the Obama/Biden presidency;
- The possible direct interference of former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukrainian anti-corruption efforts, or maybe in this case pro-corruption efforts, in that country;
- The obscene amount of money former Vice President Biden’s son Hunter Biden made with no relevant experience during the time his dad was the U.S. point man to Ukraine;
- The concern that former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch may have covered up this corruption, and that she might not have been truthful about her dealings when she testified before Congress.
Mayor Giuliani confirmed that Miller’s analysis of his investigative work was spot-on.
You can listen to the War Room: Impeachment podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, and Soundcloud.