Michael J. Lindell responds to Dominion Voting System’s $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against him on War Room: Pandemic.
The lawsuit alleges that Lindell’s new documentary “Absolute Proof” consists of “baseless, no-evidence attacks is a well thought-through plan by a brilliant guy to make money,” Bannon says.
“It’s almost comical,” Lindell responded.
Lindell says he has already lost 20 retail box stores and has sacrificed millions of his own net worth in order to defend himself and fight for election integrity based on his evidence.
“These guys [from Dominion] have not called me from when I dropped the evidence on February 5,” Lindell said. But, he has been harassed relentlessly by the mainstream media, late-night talk show hosts, and on social media.
Yet none of the media personalities harassing Lindell will give him air time, he added, daring them to have them on today to give his side of the story.
Lindell previously said he hoped Dominion would sue him, giving him a legitimate venue for what he has uncovered.
“It’s a beautiful day in America,” he added, referring to the fact that he will now have the chance to present his more than 2,000 pages of evidence in court.
Since his release of his documentary, Lindell said three additional sources have come forward with concrete evidence proving the election was stolen.
Watch the new documentary at LindellTV.com