Raheem Kassam and Greg Manz are joined by Steve Bannon and Jack Posobiec to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as protests erupt at the Chinese embassy and today marks the first day that USMCA takes effect. Jack Maxey calls in with live reports from the protest.
Aired On: 07/01/2020
or listen here…
or watch here…
1. US, Mexico set for new post-NAFTA trade era: https://thehill.com/latino/
2. Exclusive: Hundreds of George W. Bush administration officials to back Biden, group says: https://www.reuters.com/
3. Cheney takes on Trump: https://www.politico.com/news/
4. Raheem Kassam asked Black “Lives Matter protesters” Does my life matter?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
5. Tucker Carlson Apologizes for Feeding Voters ‘Partisan Junk Food’ From GOP: https://www.newsweek.com/fox-
6. Biden responds to question about whether he’s been tested for cognitive decline: https://www.today.com/video/
7. Protest outside Chinese Embassy in Washington, D.C.: https://twitter.com/
8. Hong Kong: UK makes citizenship offer to residents: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-
9. Hong Kong Police Quickly Enforce Beijing’s Security Law As Thousands Protest: https://www.wsj.com/articles/
10. At least 31 arrested as Seattle police retake control of East Precinct in Capitol Hill: https://www.king5.com/article/
11. Young Republicans defend Roosevelt statue at NYC Museum of Natural History: We’re not afraid of the mob’: https://www.foxnews.com/media/
12. Indian intelligence agencies flag over 50 Chinese apps including TikTok: Report: https://www.
13. OAN reporter driven out of D.C. park during protest of Lincoln statue: https://www.washingtontimes.
14. Former NFL player Burgess Owens wins Utah GOP primary: https://thehill.com/homenews/
15. VIDEO, PHOTOS: Black Lives Matter support dominates Premier League restart: https://soccer.nbcsports.com/
16. Tiananmen Square Protests: https://www.history.com/