Steve Bannon, Jack Maxey, Raheem Kassam, and Greg Manz discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as the Chinese Communist Party is ramping up its information war in The West. Calling in is Chris Fenton to talk about the CCP’s stranglehold on Hollywood. Liz Yore calls in to discuss the situation in Minneapolis. Jack Leung calls in to give an update on the ground as to what is happening in Hong Kong.
Aired On: 05/29/2020
or listen here…
1. Exclusive: Cruz calls for criminal investigation of Twitter: https://www.axios.com/
2. Twitter Hides Trump’s Tweet About Minneapolis, Saying It Glorifies Violence: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/
3. MSNBC’s Ali Velsi Says Minnesota Riots Are Not ‘Unruly’: https://twitter.com/
4. SCHILLING: Twitter’s Fact-Check Of Trump On Mail-In Voting Reveals A Deeper Issue: https://dailycaller.com/2020/
5. ‘Looter shot dead by pawn shop owner’ during George Floyd riots: https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/
6. Trump’s executive order calls out YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook — but Google’s name curiously disappeared from the final version of the order: https://www.businessinsider.
7. Minneapolis mayor to Trump: ‘Weakness is pointing your finger at somebody else during a time of crisis’: https://www.marketwatch.com/
8. Get Your Personal Economic Battle Plan Today: https://www.economicwarroom.
9. President Tweets That The National Guard Has Arrived in Minneapolis: https://twitter.com/
10. To Reset Relations With China, We Must Ignore The Stock Market: https://thefederalist.com/
11. Feeding the Dragon: Inside the Trillion Dollar Dilemma Facing Hollywood, the NBA, & American Business: https://www.amazon.com/
12. 18 U.S. Code § 2101. Riots: https://www.law.cornell.edu/
13. Van Jones: ‘It is not the racist white person who is in the KKK that we have to worry about. It is the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park’: https://twitter.com/
14. EXC: Biden China Speech Urged CCP Expansion Into ‘All Levels Of US Govt, Classrooms, Labs, And Boardrooms’: https://thenationalpulse.com/
15. UK wants 5G alliance of 10 countries, including India, to avoid reliance on Chinese Huawei: https://theprint.in/world/uk-