Steve Bannon, Jack Maxey, Raheem Kassam, and Greg Manz discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as President Trump and Twitter raise the stakes on how Big Tech’s “neutral platform” status will be addressed moving forward. Bobby Schilling calls in to discuss more about the dangers Big Tech represents. Also calling in is Kevin Freeman to talk about the steps America is taking to choke down the Chinese Communist Party’s ability to do business with The West.
Aired On: 05/29/2020
or listen here…
1. Exclusive: Cruz calls for criminal investigation of Twitter: https://www.axios.com/
2. Twitter Hides Trump’s Tweet About Minneapolis, Saying It Glorifies Violence: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/
3. MSNBC’s Ali Velsi Says Minnesota Riots Are Not ‘Unruly’: https://twitter.com/
4. SCHILLING: Twitter’s Fact-Check Of Trump On Mail-In Voting Reveals A Deeper Issue: https://dailycaller.com/2020/
5. ‘Looter shot dead by pawn shop owner’ during George Floyd riots: https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/
6. Trump’s executive order calls out YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook — but Google’s name curiously disappeared from the final version of the order: https://www.businessinsider.
7. Minneapolis mayor to Trump: ‘Weakness is pointing your finger at somebody else during a time of crisis’: https://www.marketwatch.com/
8. Get Your Personal Economic Battle Plan Today: https://www.economicwarroom.
9. President Tweets That The National Guard Has Arrived in Minneapolis: https://twitter.com/
10. To Reset Relations With China, We Must Ignore The Stock Market: https://thefederalist.com/
11. Feeding the Dragon: Inside the Trillion Dollar Dilemma Facing Hollywood, the NBA, & American Business: https://www.amazon.com/
12. 18 U.S. Code § 2101. Riots: https://www.law.cornell.edu/
13. Van Jones: ‘It is not the racist white person who is in the KKK that we have to worry about. It is the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park’: https://twitter.com/
14. EXC: Biden China Speech Urged CCP Expansion Into ‘All Levels Of US Govt, Classrooms, Labs, And Boardrooms’: https://thenationalpulse.com/
15. UK wants 5G alliance of 10 countries, including India, to avoid reliance on Chinese Huawei: https://theprint.in/world/uk-