Steve Bannon, Jack Maxey, Raheem Kassam, are joined by Jay Kansara to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as the CCP’s efforts to antagonize its own neighbors and the West in response to the global outbreak. Calling in is Dan DiMicco to discuss the re-domestication of American manufacturing. Michael Horowitz calls in to discuss the situation with the Great Firewall. Dave Ramaswamy calls in to discuss the situation in India as well.
Aired On: 05/28/2020
or listen here…
1. Jimmy Lai Says Hong Kong is The Berlin of Last Cold War: https://twitter.com/
2. China Reports Severe Epidemic of Wheat: https://www.theepochtimes.com/
3. 2.1M more Americans file for unemployment, bringing 10-week total to more than 40 million amid coronavirus: https://www.
4. U.S. to Expel Chinese Graduate Students With Ties to China’s Military Schools: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/
5. Silicon Valley CTO explains why Trump happened: https://www.techrepublic.com/
6. Twitter Hires Chinese Communist Party-Linked AI Expert Who Wanted to Hide ‘Secret’ Weapons Contracts: https://thenationalpulse.com/
7. CDC issues guidelines for reopening offices: Masks, handshake bans and more: https://www.axios.com/cdc-
8. Is China Even Trying to Fulfill its Phase One Commitments?: https://www.prosperousamerica.
9. EXC: Full White House Draft Exec Order on Big Tech: ‘Functional Equivalent of Public Forum’, Establishes ‘Watchlists’ for Attorney General: https://thenationalpulse.com/
10. Nancy Pelosi Calls Chairman Xi an ‘Oppressive Tyrant’: https://twitter.com/
11. Internet Freedom in China: U.S. Government Activity, Private Sector Initiatives, and Issues of Congressional Interest: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/