Steve Bannon, Jack Maxey, Jason Miller, and Raheem Kassam bring you the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as the situation in Hong Kong escalates and the Chinese Communist Party attempts to goad the West into action (or inaction). Calling in is Mark Simon to provide his insights on the situation in Hong Kong.
Aired On: 05/28/2020
or listen here…
1. Jimmy Lai Says Hong Kong is The Berlin of Last Cold War: https://twitter.com/
2. China Reports Severe Epidemic of Wheat: https://www.theepochtimes.com/
3. 2.1M more Americans file for unemployment, bringing 10-week total to more than 40 million amid coronavirus: https://www.
4. U.S. to Expel Chinese Graduate Students With Ties to China’s Military Schools: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/
5. Silicon Valley CTO explains why Trump happened: https://www.techrepublic.com/
6. Twitter Hires Chinese Communist Party-Linked AI Expert Who Wanted to Hide ‘Secret’ Weapons Contracts: https://thenationalpulse.com/
7. CDC issues guidelines for reopening offices: Masks, handshake bans and more: https://www.axios.com/cdc-
8. Is China Even Trying to Fulfill its Phase One Commitments?: https://www.prosperousamerica.
9. EXC: Full White House Draft Exec Order on Big Tech: ‘Functional Equivalent of Public Forum’, Establishes ‘Watchlists’ for Attorney General: https://thenationalpulse.com/
10. Nancy Pelosi Calls Chairman Xi an ‘Oppressive Tyrant’: https://twitter.com/
11. Internet Freedom in China: U.S. Government Activity, Private Sector Initiatives, and Issues of Congressional Interest: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/