Steve Bannon, Jack Maxey, Jason Miller, and Raheem Kassam discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as China now tries to deflect any blame for the global outbreak. Roger Kimball and Peter Morici call in to discuss their pieces on China’s liability. Dr. Paolo Zanotto calls in to talk about some controversial hydroxychloroquine studies in Brazil.
Aired On: 05/26/2020
or listen here…
1. Bell rings but trading floor chaos subdued as NYSE reopens https://apnews.com/
2. The REAL Reason Boris Johnson’s Advisor Is Being Hounded to Resign? Brexit, Of Course: https://thenationalpulse.com/
3. A deadly ‘checkerboard’: Covid-19’s new surge across rural America: https://www.
washingtonpost.com/nation/ 2020/05/24/coronavirus-rural- america-outbreaks/?arc404=true
4. Purported Northern Michigan boat launch request fuels controversy for Whitmer: https://www.detroitnews.com/
story/news/politics/2020/05/ 25/purported-northern- michigan-boat-request-fuels- controversy-gretchen-whitmer/ 5254889002/
5. Wuhan performed 6.5 million coronavirus tests in just 9 days, state media reports: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/
6. China’s Xi urges preparedness for military combat amid coronavirus epidemic: state TV: https://www.reuters.com/
7. Dawn of Asian century puts pressure on EU to choose sides, says top diplomat: https://www.theguardian.com/
world/2020/may/25/asian- century-marks-end-of-us-led- global-system-warns-eu-chief
8. China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is Just Tip of the Iceberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/
news/articles/2020-05-25/ china-s-bat-woman-warns- coronavirus-is-just-tip-of- the-iceberg
9. Let’s blame China: https://spectator.us/blame-
10. Opinion: How the West can overcome the Chinese juggernaut: https://www.marketwatch.com/
story/how-the-west-can- overcome-the-chinese- juggernaut-2020-05-26
11. The price you pay’: Sweden struggles with ‘herd immunity’ experiment: https://www.sfgate.com/news/
editorspicks/article/Sweden- herd-immunity-experiment- backfires-covid-15289437.php
12. CDC now says ‘it may be possible’ for COVID-19 to spread on surfaces: https://www.washingtontimes.
com/news/2020/may/26/cdc-now- says-it-may-be-possible-covid- 19-spread-su/